As an Okotoks Dentist, Dr. Dustin Wilson and his dental team can offer you restorative dentistry (also known as cosmetic dentistry) that ranges from repairing a malformed bite, misshaped teeth or crooked/discolored teeth, to treating injuries or simply improving your smile – Restorative Dentistry is aimed at creating a positive change to you and your teeth. There is a lot of research that has demonstrated a link between a healthy, beautiful smile, and your personal confidence. Initial first impressions of you to others is also influenced.
A straighter smile can help you avoid other potential health issues down the road that can impact more than just the mouth. By thoroughly examining your overall health, we can determine the most appropriate treatment options to suit your needs.
Some Restorative (Cosmetic) Dentistry service offer include:
- Dental Crowns
- CEREC Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- White Fillings
- Invisalign Invisible Braces
Some of the main benefits of straighter teeth include:
- Easier maintenance (brushing, flossing, cleaning)
- Less wear and tear on the teeth over time; if the teeth are aligned properly then each tooth is going to help share the load of biting and chewing
- Less dental work required in the future
- A comfortable bite and relaxed jaw, meaning there is less pressure on the jaw joint, teeth, gums and supporting structures, your head and neck muscles.
- A natural looking smile
- Strength and longevity
To achieve the beautiful results you expect, you can rest assured that Dr. Wilson will pay close attention to ensure form and function. He uses special materials such as ceramic and composite technology. These materials have advanced to the point where they can be the basis for beautiful and durable dental work especially when using digital dental technology.
These are only some of the cosmetic services that Cornerstone Dental is able to offer you! If you are interested in exploring how we can help you improve your smile, then please contact us at (403) 995-1800 for your Smile Consultation Appointment.