We Welcome New Patients!
Thank you for considering Cornerstone Dental for you and your family’s dental needs. Cornerstone Dental is located in the Cornerstone Mall in Cimarron Common in South Okotoks. We are right next door to Quizno’s and the Harvest Moon Health Foods Store and directly across from Mark’s Work Warehouse. We are pleased to welcome ALL new patients and look forward to establishing a long term relationship with you and your family.
New Patients are free to download and fill out these documents below to help facilitate your intake. Should you have any questions, please contact us at (403) 995-1800 and our friendly administration team will be glad to assist you.
Upon arrival at our office, you will be asked to fill out the following New Patient forms:
To ensure that your first visit is as comfortable and pleasant as possible, it is important to us that your visit feels comfortable and welcoming! From the moment you walk into our office and are greeted by our Team, we want you to feel as if you are part of our extended family.
During your visit we will cover many areas of your health including:
- Listening to your concerns and answering your questions
- Taking Digital X-Rays of your teeth
- Assessing the fit and function of any previous dental work
- Examining the health of your gums
- Evaluating your teeth alignment, including your bite.
- Performing Oral Cancer Screening
- Addressing any concerns about your smile
- Understanding if you have anxiety about visiting the dentist
- Reviewing your complete medical history
- Discussing your general health in relation to your oral health.
Your dental appointment time will be a special consultation time with your Cornerstone Dental. Cornerstone Dental and his team will take all the time necessary to discuss your dental health levels, needs, and goals.
We will always try to keep your visit as efficient as possible, ensuring that it starts on time and ends on time. We always follow up every visit so that you can provide us with your feedback on how we can further improve on meeting the needs of ALL our patients.
Our goal is to keep you aware of your dental health needs. To accomplish this, we keep in touch with our patients via whatever technology they are most comfortable with. Whether that is by email or even a simple phone call, we will make sure that it fits with your schedule to help you attain your dental health goals.